Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NEW LIFE BAPTIST CHURCH TENT REVIVAL DAY #4 - Dover Foxcroft, Maine

Just wanted to do a quick post about the service tonight.  There were a couple of "firsts" take place.  The FIRST first is that Bro. Evans and I sang some special music together.  The SECOND first is that all of the Cobb Family and all of the Evans Family then sang some more special music together.  It was a lot of fun and the people seemed to enjoy it.  I will say that I think we unknowingly started something that will now probably be expected every service for the rest of the meeting!  It really was a good time.

Bro. Evans was the only preacher tonight and let me say he had the power of God all over him.  It was another simple message about the compassion of Christ on the lost.  There was another first time visitor in attendance and several lost people.  Please pray for souls to be saved before the week is over.

I regret I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures.  I know this news will be HIGHLY DISAPPOINTING to a couple of individuals in INDIANA and I sincerely apologize.  I am, however, waiting on some pictures from one of the ladies in the church so don't be too sad for too long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment