Friday, September 7, 2012

CREATION MUSEUM TOUR

In the previous post I mentioned that I preached for Pastor Richard Drummond in Ohio.  He gave myself and the Evans family four passes to go and visit the creation museum in Petersburg, Kentucky just outside Cincinnati.  I know several folks from our church have visited there before and they have told what a wonderful time it is.

We absolutely enjoyed the tour and also got to see the planetarium exhibit.  You really need to take a whole day at least to be able to take your time to appreciate all of the exhibits and information there.  I personally thought they did a great job in building and setting up the museum in a professional way.  I am glad that there is something done by Christians that is first class all the way.  If you ever get a chance to go it will be well worth the time and money.  You can visit the museum's website by clicking here.

The pictures below are not the best quality - I took them with my phone and the lighting in the museum was not conducive for phone pictures but better for regular cameras.

Creation Museum - Petersburg, Kentucky

Creation Museum - Petersburg, Kentucky

Creation Museum - Petersburg, Kentucky

Creation Museum - Petersburg, Kentucky

Creation Museum - Petersburg, Kentucky

Creation Museum - Petersburg, Kentucky

Creation Museum - Petersburg, Kentucky

Creation Museum - Petersburg, Kentucky

Creation Museum - Petersburg, Kentucky

Creation Museum - Petersburg, Kentucky

No comments:

Post a Comment