Thursday, September 5, 2013

BY POPULAR REQUEST...

From the feedback that I get from the blog, one of the favorite features of some people who are regular visitors are the pictures that are posted.  I know that when I check out blogs and websites of churches, missionaries, etc. one of the first things I look for is a photo gallery section.

That being said, I am posting today a special "before" and "after" photograph.  I do not know who to thank for the "after" picture, but I would hate that all of their hard work be in vain.  I know who sent it to me, but as I said, I do not know who actually did the work.  I hope you enjoy!

**Look below the second picture for an important note!


Before...




After...


I would hate to embarrass the other person in these pictures by mentioning names.  SO - all I can say is that if you go into the blog archives, and do some diligent research, you will discover his identity.  HINT: the month of flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment