Tuesday, December 17, 2013

FIRST MT. PLEASANT BAPTIST CHURCH - November, 2013

While we were traveling to Pastor Lovell's funeral Pastor Kent Kirchmeyer from First Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church and I were talking and he asked me if we had any time available after the funeral to come and be with them.  Franklin, Indiana is only a couple of hours from where the funeral was and we did have a couple of weeks off so we were thankful for the chance to go.  I preached in a few of the services and also at the Thursday Men's Bible Study.

We always enjoy our time there and the fellowship with Pastor Kirchmeyer, his wife and family and the folks of the church.  I have known the Kirchmeyer's since I was about 8 years old and he was my first Sunday School teacher in church.  They have been a real blessing to us over the years and we are thankful for our friendship with them.

Pastor Kent Kirchmeyer and Evangelist Craig Cobb

Franklin, Indiana (courtesy TownMapsUSA.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment