Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thank you to New Life Bapitst Church

I want to thank Pastor David Ireland and the good people of New Life Baptist Church for their hospitality these past six weeks in Maine.  I preached our annual Spring Revival here April 6th thru the 13th.  They graciously allowed us to stay in their prophet's chamber as we used it as kind of a "home base" for us as we had meetings in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and a couple other churches in Maine.

We sure do appreciate all their kindness shown to us.  They all go out of their way to be a blessing to us and make sure we are comfortable.  We will be back for their tent meeting in August.  My good friend, Evangelist David Evans and I will be preaching together and I am looking forward to it.

Link to: New Life Baptist Church in Dover Foxcroft, Maine
New Life Baptist Church - Dover Foxcroft, Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment