Friday, February 15, 2013

WINTER REVIVAL - OLD TIME BAPTIST CHURCH - Hamburg, New York

The Lord gave us a good meeting at Old Time this week.  It was a blessing to preach a revival for the first time at the home church.  God gave me the theme a couple of weeks ago while we were down in Alabama - The Valley of Decision out of Joel 3:14.  There was a good spirit in all of the services and as always the Lord helped me preach.  Our church is very busy throughout the year and it was a blessing to see the people faithful to the services.  We always enjoy coming home and to be able to preach a meeting at Old Time was a thrill and an honor I will never forget.

I preached the following sermons:
   Choose Life
   Choose Right
   Choose to Wake Up
   Choose to Serve God
   Choose to Know God

We have been at Old Time for over 21 years.  They have done so much for us over the years in supporting us and being a help in so many ways.  My preacher - Pastor Lou Guadagno - has been like a father to me and I love him with all my heart.  What a blessing and encouragement he has been to Stacie and myself.

Stacie usually takes a lot of the pictures but she was sick and actually ended up missing the entire meeting.  Our church photographer took a bunch and I am waiting to get his from him.  When I receive them I will post them and let you know.

Theme for the meeting at Old Time Baptist Church - The Valley of Decision

1 comment:

  1. The Lord blessed - it was really neat to see all that He did through this meeting. Thanks for being faithful!

    ReplyDelete