Thursday, January 28, 2016

UPDATED SCHEDULE: January-March 2016

Here is our updated & current schedule for the first quarter of 2016.  There is a special notice below the graphic...



A NOTE ABOUT OUR CURRENT SCHEDULE:
Due to my pastor's serious health situation, we have temporarily postponed our January-March trip to Maine to help Pastor David Ireland and New Life Baptist Church.  I know many of you have contacted me asking how Pastor Kirchmeyer is doing and letting us know you are praying for him.  It is very much appreciated and we would ask that you continue praying for him.  I will do my best to keep you updated.



JANUARY

3
First Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church
Franklin, Indiana
Pastor Kent Kirchmeyer

4-9
New Testament Baptist Church
Cape Coral, Florida
Pastor Bill Roan

10-15
Shady Acres Baptist Church
Houston, Texas
Pastor Danny Farley




FEBRUARY

7-11
Tabernacle Baptist Church
Lake City, Florida
Pastor Mike Norman


Updated: 1/26/16

No comments:

Post a Comment