I would like to divide the letter this time around into two parts to give you a perspective on what is happening with the Cobb’s.
FIRST—MEETINGS & MINISTRY
The Lord has given us a busy schedule these last few months. From June thru September we have been in the following churches preaching meetings:
- First Mount Pleasant Baptist Church—Franklin, Indiana (Revival)
- Cornerstone Bible Baptist Church—Sanborn, New York (Tent Meeting)
- Chili Bible Baptist Church—Chili, New York (Anniversary Service)
- Liberty Baptist Church—Miamisburg, Ohio (Camp Meeting)
- Amazing Grace Baptist Church—Columbus, Ohio (Tent Meeting)
- 4-H Grounds—Harrisville, West Virginia (Revival)
- First Bible Baptist Church—Plainville, Connecticut (Sunday)
- Frenchville & Madawasca, Maine—Open-air gospel meetings
- New Life Baptist Church—Dover Foxcroft, Maine (Camp Meeting)
- Bible Baptist Church—Bangor, Maine (Sunday)
- Old Time Baptist Church—Hamburg, New York (Camp Meeting)
- Central Baptist Church—Lanett, Alabama (Tent Meeting)
- Lees Chapel Baptist Church—Sweetwater, Tennessee (Revival)
The Lord blessed greatly in these meetings and what a blessing it is to see God moving not only in the services but in other areas as well. We also saw a few precious souls get saved and we thank the Lord for it.
James 1:5 says “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” I really had to claim and live this verse these last few months as it has been a very challenging time in our lives. I was informed in June that at some point in the near future we would no longer have a place to live due to the town zoning board. Suffice it to say I was taken off guard by the news and honestly had no plans and no direction. It is a very long story and if you follow our blog you are aware of a lot of the details. After much prayer and seeking God’s will, the Lord has blessed us with the opportunity to purchase a very nice motor home. As of the writing of this letter we are very close to buying it. Some churches who were aware of the need have taken up offerings and we have saved some money also. We currently need the balance of $5,000 for the asking price of the motorhome plus about $3,500 for taxes, insurance and registration. The Lord has blessed exceeding abundantly above anything we could have asked or thought and we are so thankful. Please continue to pray for God’s will and timing as we near getting in our new home!
The rest of the year we will be in meetings in New York, Nova Scotia and Michigan. Thank you for your continued prayers and support for us. We love you all dearly!
In HIS service,
Craig A. Cobb