Monday, October 8, 2012

BUCK SETTLEMENT...A final note

As you may remember from my last post, the meeting at Buck Settlement Baptist Church ended Friday. Evangelist Gary Lutrick and myself always stay over and preach on the next Sunday.  We had a great day in church yesterday.  I preached during the Sunday School hour and Bro. Lutrick preached the morning service.  During the invitation one of the teen girls whispered to her friend sitting next to her "Am I saved?" to which her friend responded "I don't know".  She came forward and asked Pastor Ferguson's daughter to come to the altar with her.  She gloriously trusted Christ as Saviour and was born again! It was a blessing to see her countenance instantly change.

Pastor Ferguson asked me to preach the evening service and we had another good time in church.  The people here always treat us so good and we are thankful for their friendship.

Buck Settlement Baptist Church - Bath, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment