Wednesday, February 27, 2013

OLD PATHS BAPTIST CHURCH - Parkesburg, Pennsylvania

This past weekend I traveled to Parkesburg, Pennsylvania to preach at Old Paths Baptist Church.  Pastor Mike Keenan and his son, Matt, were on a missions trip to the Philippines.  If you noticed - I said "I" made the trip.  This is because Stacie has been sick for a couple of weeks and is on the mend - slowly...very slowly.  She missed the entire meeting I preached at Old Time and then only made it to one service last week at New Hope.  I miss my wife when she is not with me and I am thankful for the special lady God has blessed me with!  The viruses that are in the news and all over the country have greatly affected church attendance every place we have been the past three months or so.

Bro. Keenan has been a dear friend for about twenty years and it was good to be back at Old Paths to see the folks again.  If memory serves, this was the fourth visit to this church.  I have preached one meeting there and then a couple of Sundays.  We had good services in the morning and evening and the Lord gave great liberty to preach.  It was a blessing to hear some folks say the messages were a help.

Please pray for the Keenans and their time over in the Philippines these next few days.

Old Paths Baptist Church - Parkesburg, Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment