Friday, July 7, 2017

A MONTH IN NEW YORK

It is good to be on the road in the bus!  What makes it such a blessing is that means Stacie, Jack and Jase are with me.  We left home in Indiana the Friday before Memorial Day and headed to Holland, New York where I preached at Hunters Creek Bible Baptist Church (Pastor Willie O'Dell).  It worked out good on the timing because God answered a big prayer by finding my mother a new location to live.  We were able to get her moved in a couple of days to a far better place than she was at.

After the moving was all done we headed north to be at Lighthouse Baptist Church in North Tonawanda (Pastor Dave Costantino).  The Lord allowed me to preach in all three services and I believe we had a good day in church and definitely enjoyed the fellowship with these good folks.  The following Wednesday I preached for my good friend Jim Donath at Evangelical Baptist Church in Buffalo.  It was good to see Bro. Donath and his wife again.

We also stopped in to visit at Old Time Baptist Church in Hamburg and enjoyed catching up with the old home crowd!  I wasn't able to talk to everybody but it was a blessing to be in the service.

Starting on Father's Day, as we have every year since we have been on the road, we were at Cornerstone Bible Baptist Church in Sanborn (located ten miles east of Niagara Falls).  Pastor Jack Britt and I go back probably more than 25 years and we always have a great time during this meeting.

For some reason some of the pictures from New York have vanished into a cyber trash can somewhere and so I am missing pics of our first three stops (insert sad face icon here).  Below are some pics from the meeting at Cornerstone.  I am planning to post a picture gallery later.  At the end of June we headed to Ohio and that update will be coming shortly.

Great congregational singing!

Special music by Pastor Jim Donath and a group from Evangelical Baptist Church in Buffalo

The Seminole String Band - Bro. Mick Norton and his family



The "makeshift" tabernacle for the week

Evangelist Dan Martin preaching

No comments:

Post a Comment