Saturday, August 25, 2012

OLD TIME BAPTIST CAMP MEETING UPDATE...

Well I had the best of intentions of giving daily updates on the camp meeting but it was...well...camp meeting time and I should have known better!  We didn't make it home until after midnight every night and were back at the church at 7:30 the next morning. 

I will say the Lord gave us a great meeting.  I will be giving a detailed update within the next few days, but I didn't want anymore time go by with no new posts.  I am working on getting some pictures from our photographer and will create a photo gallery.  I do have a picture posted below that a preacher sent me after the service last night - the quality is not the best, however.

Stay tuned...

OLD TIME BAPTIST CAMP MEETING.  Just before the closing song of the camp meeting at the end of the Friday night service.

1 comment:

  1. Best Camp Meeting ever for me. I loved every minute of everyday!

    ReplyDelete