Saturday, May 4, 2013

BACK IN THE UNITED STATES...

I just wanted to give a quick testimony praising the Lord for an easy border crossing this past Thursday morning in Houlton, Maine.  We always have issues crossing into Canada with customs.  I could elaborate why, but some things are better not put in print!  We have never had problems coming back into the States until last year.  Our vehicle was searched (three times!) and we were taken inside for interrogation.  I would say for questioning but it was more of an interrogation.  So needless to say, I was a little nervous about our crossing back into the U.S. this time.  Well, by and by it went like this: the officer asked a couple questions, took a quick look inside the door, handed our passports back to me and said "Welcome Home!"  When he said those words I almost shouted out loud praising God but I was reserved...until I rolled my window up and we started to pull away - then I started shouting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment