Thursday, May 23, 2013

TIME TO HIT THE ROAD AGAIN! FIRST MT. PLEASANT BAPTIST CHURCH - Franklin, Indiana

We have absolutely enjoyed our time home this last week.  It was good spending time with my family - we went to a baseball game, grilled out (a lot!) and just overall had a little mini "staycation" (which is good because there is very little time off between now and Christmas).  We also enjoyed being at Old Time on Sunday and then again last night seeing our church family.

We packed the van last night and will hit the road this morning and head to Franklin, Indiana to be at First Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church where Kent Kirchmeyer is the pastor.  I have known this dear man of God for about 30 years and appreciate his friendship very much!  I have been doing the blog almost a year now and so I am looking forward to including more pictures from this meeting than last year (which I didn't do because I was just getting the hang of the blog and didn't really know what I was doing yet at the time).

Please be in prayer for the meeting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment