Wednesday, January 28, 2015

PREPARING TO HIT THE ROAD! Florida and New York

We have been home here in Indiana for the month of January.  I filled in for my Preacher the first couple of weeks of the month as he was recovering from surgery. 

These next couple of days will be busy as we get ready to be gone for three weeks.  On Saturday I fly out to be in a camp meeting in Lake City, Florida at Tabernacle Baptist Church.  My friend Evangelist Gary Lutrick invited me to go with him this year and I am excited about being there for the first time.

Stacie and Jack will have the car packed and pick me up at the Indianapolis airport next Friday.  We will get right on the road to head to New York to be in two meetings.  The first one is the annual winter revival at New Hope Baptist Church in Collins, New York.  Evangelist Don Hardman and I have been preaching this meeting together for ten years.  It will be good to be with Pastor Jack Seiler and the folks again.

The following week we will be going to the annual Youth Ablaze youth meeting hosted by Pastor Hal Roscoe and Chili Bible Baptist Church in the Rochester area.  This will be our first time there as this meeting has always been the same week as New Hope but that got moved up a week.  I spoke to Bro. Roscoe this morning and he said youth groups from 13 states and Canada have registered so far.  Every year there are around 1,400 in attendance.  I earnestly covet your prayer as I will be preaching in one of the services. 

I would sincerely ask you to please keep this trip and these meetings in your prayers.  I am asking God to do some big things in 2015!  God bless you as you serve Him!!

Related websites:
Tabernacle Baptist Church
New Hope Baptist Church
Chili Bible Baptist Church

Evangelist Don Hardman, Pastor Jack Seiler, Evangelist Craig Cobb

Youth Ablaze 2015 - Chili Bible Baptist Church - Chili, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment