Wednesday, September 12, 2012

FIRST MT. PLEASANT BAPTIST CHURCH - Franklin, Indiana

Well we had a great time here in Indiana.  Originally we were just traveling with the Evans family on our way to Alabama to be in a meeting together so on our way we stopped by First. Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church (Pastor Kent Kirchmeyer).  Pastor Kirchmeyer scheduled Evangelist David Evans to preach last Wednesday night. 

While we were here last week Bro. Kirchmeyer asked me if I could stay over and preach on Sunday and Wednesday for him.  I am grateful for the invitation to preach and I believe we had some good services on Sunday and then tonight (Wednesday).  There was a great spirit in the services and the Lord helped me preach some messages that I believe were an encouragement to the church.  As always we enjoyed our time with the folks there.  We will be back in November for a few weeks to once again fill the pulpit on Sundays and Wednesdays while the pastor tries to take some much deserved time off.

The Lord also answered an ongoing prayer of Bro. Evans and myself for meetings together.  Pastor Kirchmeyer scheduled a revival with the both of us for September 2013 and we are already praying for that.

Evangelist Craig Cobb and Pastor Kent Kirchmeyer (First Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church - Franklin, Indiana)

First Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church - Franklin, Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment