Monday, June 18, 2012

DAY #2 - Tent Revival at Cornerstone Bible Baptist Church

We were under the old-fashioned gospel tent tonight for the first weeknight service of this year's tent revival in Sanborn, New York.  It was good to see people from several area churches come out and support the meeting.  One of the things I love about traveling in the ministry is seeing the good folks we've come to know and love over the years.  There were 76 people in attendance tonight.

The service began with a special from the Cornerstone choir.  This was followed by congregational singing.  Special music was provided by ladies in the church as well as the CrossPoint String Band. I had the privilege of preaching from the word of God and I am thankful the Lord helped me to do so.  There was a good response during the invitation and I was rejoicing.  People stayed around to fellowship after the service which is always good to see. 

Please check back for updates on the meeting.  I will also be posting some pics throughout the week.

Morning services begin tomorrow.  Please be in prayer for the rest of the meeting.

PICTURES FROM DAY #2---- 

Evangelist Dan Martin and myself

Cornerstone Bible Baptist Church Choir

Preaching under the gospel tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment