Monday, June 25, 2012

Now on Photobucket - our online photo galleries

I seem to have been having problems getting my Flickr account up and running so I have just decided to try another online photostream.  That being said we are now up and running on Photobucket.  I have uploaded some albums for you to check out and posted the links below.  I have posted a permanent link to our main Photobucket site on the home page of the blog.  When I upload a new album, I will post an update.  I hope you enjoy the pics!

Link to Evangelist Craig Cobb's Photobucket photostream

Album's on Photobucket (each line is a direct link to that particular photo album)
-Cornerstone Bible Baptist Church Tent Revival 2012
-First Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church Summer Revival 2012
-Old Time Baptist Church Building Dedication
-Sebec Corner Baptist Church 2012
-Second Baptist Church (Palermo, Maine) 2012
-Victory Baptist Church 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment