Saturday, June 23, 2012

DAY #6 - Tent Revival at Cornerstone Bible Baptist Church

Well the final evening of the tent meeting was last night.  The last night of any meeting is always the hardest for me personally because you get to see some folks only once a year and I hate "goodbyes".

Because of an activity at the fire hall where we had the tent set up all week, we had service across the street back in the church.  I didn't get a count from Pastor Britt but I believe we had the best attendance of the week last night.

A church near Rochester brought their choir and sang some special music.  We also heard from CrossPoint String Band one final time.  Pastor Jon Jenkins preached a great message on living by faith or living by sight.  What a sad realization that the average Christian lives a majority of their life by sight.  The Lord stirred some hearts and there was a great response during the invitation.

We are already looking to next year!  The dates for 2013 are June 16-19.  I hope you have enjoyed the updates from this week.  Here are some more pics...

Pastor Jack Britt (Cornerstone Bible Baptist Church) and myself

Me standing with Bro. Ron Kosko.  Preachers all over the country know the "Book Man".  Bro. Kosko has a burden to give books and materials to preachers.  He has found lots of treasures over the years.  He's a blessing!


We had almost a full house




CrossPoint is always a blessing each year

Pastor Jon Jenkins - are you living by faith or by sight?
Cornerstone Bible Baptist Church in Sanborn, New York

2 comments:

  1. Bro Cobb,

    I love these updates. Thank you for taking the time to make them. The pictures are great, who is taking them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really enjoyed doing the updates. I took most of the pics except the ones of me posing with somebody else.

      Delete