Tuesday, December 18, 2012

LOCAL CHURCH BIBLE PUBLISHERS

If you have been keeping up with the blog you know that we recently were at Parker Memorial Baptist Church in Lansing, Michigan.  One of the ministries of this church is Local Church Bible Publishers

They have the highest quality Bibles you will ever find.  I know people who have spent up to $400 on a Bible from the best-known publishers only to have it fall apart on them.  The problem is that they are purchasing Bibles from BUSINESSES instead of MINISTRIES.  Local Church Publishers does not make any money on the Word of God.  I have known Bro. Deneau for 11 years and he is a good man who desires to get the Bible into the hands of people.

I have in my library probably 13 or 14 of their Bibles.  My preaching Bibles are from Local Church.  They have not asked me to promote them but I am doing this on my own.  Please know that I do not get any compensation whatsoever from them either.  I tell people everywhere I go about their Bibles.  If you visit their online bookstore (link is below) you can browse their Bibles and you will notice they also have other books, 1828 Noah Webster dictionaries, and many other items to chose from.

The church also has a printing ministry - Calvary Publishing - available to print books, church stationary, offering envelopes, missionary/evangelist prayer cards and much more.  Their link is also listed below.

I would encourage you to check out their websites and consider them for your future Bible and printing needs.

Local Church Bible Publishers website - CLICK HERE.
Calvary Publishing website - CLICK HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment