Monday, December 31, 2012

OLD TIME BAPTIST CHURCH - Hamburg, New York - December 23rd

A week ago I had the privilege of preaching at my home church - Old Time Baptist Church in Hamburg, New York.  I was waiting for a couple of pictures so that is why I haven't posted anything on the blog about it.

On Sunday morning before I preached, Pastor Guadagno gave me a very nice, heartfelt introduction that I greatly appreciated.  He said some very kind words and told the folks we were having a "Cobb Day".  The Lord really blessed me with great liberty to preach in both the morning and evening services.

On Sunday morning a dear, precious lady trusted Christ.  She is the mother of one of our ladies in the church and has been coming for a while.  Her father was saved some time ago and so they've been praying for the mother.  It was a real time of rejoicing for the family.

Please be in prayer for the upcoming revival I will be preaching at Old Time - February 10-13, 2013.  I have already been in much prayer for this since June.

Evangelist Craig Cobb preaching at Old Time Baptist Church in Hamburg, New York

Evangelist Craig Cobb preaching at Old Time Baptist Church in Hamburg, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment