Friday, December 14, 2012

SCHEDULE UPDATE

This past Wednesday night we were home at Old Time Baptist Church and it was a blessing to get to see the "home crowd" again.  Our church family always make us feel so welcome when we get back from a trip.  I was asked to preach two times over the Christmas weekend that I wanted to share with you...

CHRISTMAS CANTATA
First, our annual Christmas Cantata is one week from today - next Friday, December 21st.  This year we are having this event at our building.  The public is invited and we hope to see folks from other area churches there.  Please pray for me as I present the gospel after the readers theater and choir are finished.  For information on the cantata, please click on the graphic below...

SUNDAY NIGHT
Pastor Guadagno asked me to preach Sunday, December 23rd during the evening service.  I am always excited to preach at Old Time - something that has become a rarity because of our busy travel on the road.  I appreciate the invitation and am praying the message will be a help.


No comments:

Post a Comment