Saturday, December 7, 2013

HORNELL BIBLE CHURCH - October 6, 2013

Pastor Troy Kahler has been at Hornell Bible Church for a couple of years now.  I met him last year at a meeting I was preaching in Sanborn, New York.  For the last couple of years he has been coming out and supporting the meeting at Buck Settlement.  This year he asked me if I would preach for him on a Sunday morning after the meeting at Buck Settlement.  I greatly appreciated the invitation and it is always a blessing to be in a new place.

I preached in the Sunday School hour and the morning service.  There was a good spirit in the services and the folks were so friendly to us and made us feel welcome.  Bro. Kahler is a good man and I am excited about this church's future!

Evangelist Craig Cobb and Pastor Troy Kahler

Hornell Bible Church - Hornell, New York

Hornell Bible Church - Hornell, New York



No comments:

Post a Comment