Psalm 69:30 says “I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.” Last week we celebrated Thanksgiving and let me tell you the Cobb’s sure do have a LOT to be thankful for. If you recall from our last letter we asked you to be in prayer for the Lord’s will concerning getting a motorhome. Well the Lord blessed in a miraculous—and I do mean miraculous way and two days before Thanksgiving we picked up our 41-foot 1997 Newmar Mountain Aire!!! PRAISE GOD!!! The Lord provided and we are thankful to each and everyone who prayed for this and to those who gave financially. Our first trip out with it will be when we head to Florida at the beginning of January. Please continue to pray the Lord will take care of this precious gift. We purchased the motorhome from Evangelist Bill Pittsenbarger and his wife, Naomi. They have been in evangelism for over 40 years and I would ask you to pray for him and his health. They are sweet folks and it has been an honor to get to know them these last couple of months. He went out of his way to get the RV ready for us and we are so grateful for his help.
For October and November we were in the following churches:
· Buck Settlement Baptist Church (Pastor Greg Ferguson) - Bath, New York (revival)
· Calvary Bible Baptist Church (Pastor George Burkinshaw) - Elbridge, New York (revival)
· Sempronius Baptist Church (Pastor Dennis Grimes) - Moravia, New York (revival)
· First Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church (Pastor Kent Kirchmeyer) - Franklin, Indiana (services)
· Bible Believer’s Baptist Church (Pastor Mark Thren) - Digby, Nova Scotia (Bible Conference)
The Lord really blessed in these meetings and I am thankful for Him helping me to preach and helping Stacie to sing in some of the services. We really did see the hand of God move in a big way. What a blessing!!!
Schedule for December:
· Victory Baptist Church (Pastor Bob Nogalski) - Clarkston, Michigan (revival)
· Cornerstone Bible Baptist Church (Pastor Jack Britt) - Sanborn, New York (Sunday)
We are looking forward to being home for Christmas to see our families and church family and then will head back out on the road right after Christmas to start the 2014 schedule. We look forward to seeing many of you in our travels. It is our prayer that you enjoy the Christmas season and are busy serving the Lord!
In His service,
Craig and Stacie Cobb
Merry Christmas and
Happy New Year!