Tuesday, July 3, 2012

DAY #2 - LIBERTY BAPTIST CHURCH CAMP MEETING - Moraine, Ohio -

Monday, July 2, 2012


We had a good night in church tonight.  We started with a delicious dinner at 5:30 made by some of the ladies in the church.  At 6:30pm Pastor Lovell rang the bell (literally) which is the signal that church will be starting within a couple of minutes.

Some folks from Charity Baptist Church in nearby Beavercreek, Ohio came out to support the meeting.  There was lots of good special music tonight.  The songs really confirmed in my mind and heart that the direction of the message was the right one.  I love it when God does that.  When it came time for the preaching I couldn't wait to get to the pulpit and preach what God put on my heart.  There was much liberty to preach and I tried to follow the Lord the best I could.

I spoke with a couple more preachers from the area who said they were planning to be out later in the week and I can't wait to see my friends! 

I hope you enjoy the pictures from the special music tonight.


Frank and Joanne Wright from Liberty Baptist Church

Gabriel Parks - singing for the Lord

Priscilla and Gabriel Parks (brother and sister) - Pastor Cliff Parks children. 


Ladies from Charity Baptist Church in Beavercreek, Ohioe

No comments:

Post a Comment