Saturday, July 7, 2012

DAYS #4-6 - CAMP MEETING - LIBERTY BAPTIST CHURCH - Moraine, Ohio

Wednesday thru Friday (July 4-6, 2012)


It has been a very busy last three days of the meeting so that is the reason for the lack of updates.  On the Fourth of July we had a 'camp meeting picnic'.  There was lots of delicious food - hot dogs, burgers, watermelon, and everything else you could possibly think of!  We had lots of good special music in all of the services.  It was good to see many pastors and people from the area churches out and support the meeting.  I believe both Thursday night and Friday night there were folks from 4 different churches - praise the Lord!

The Lord really moved in all of the services this week.  I was praying for a great last service tonight and the Lord I believe answered my prayer.  There was LOTS of special music from many different groups - not only from Liberty but from the various other churches represented as well.  God seemed to be pleased with the worship.  After a while I leaned over to Pastor Lovell and told him I didn't need to preach if he didn't want any.  He responded by saying "you're preaching.  It's Friday night and we'll go til 2 in the morning if we want to, but you are preaching!"  I said that was fine with me.  Well I didn't preach the original message I came to the service with, but the Lord made it clear during the singing and I tried to mind Him as best as I knew how.  The altar was full of people rejoicing and thanking God for His many blessings on us.

2013 - Next year is the church's 25 anniversary and Pastor Lovell has invited us back to be a part of this very special anniversary camp meeting.

NOTE: I had a problem with the internet connection at the hotel so I was unable to upload any pictures.  I will do an updated post that will include a few pics here as well as the link to a gallery on Photobucket.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment